Transcript Requests

Current Students

Current students and their parent/guardian must complete the following form:

Authorization to Release Student Transcript (FOR CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY)

Directions for use:
Click on link. Complete form. Click to Print, Choose "Save to PDF". Name file and save to your device. Send completed PDF to your school counselor.

This form is valid for one academic year, and can be returned to the student's assigned school counselor.

Grades 9-11: Students who need transcripts for summer programs, scholarships, and outside coursework should request transcripts from their school counselor.

Grade 12: Students should utilize the Naviance system to request transcripts for college. Students who need transcripts for scholarship purposes may request transcripts from their assigned school counselor or guidance secretary. 

HHS Graduates/Former Students

Temporary Process

If you are a past student of Hillsborough High School and need your transcript sent to either a college or employer, please send the following information in an email to Mrs. Brucia at

Full Student Name
Student Graduation Year
Email or Mailing Address where the transcript should be sent (e.g. College Name, Street Address, City/State/Zip or college admissions or employer email address)

© 2016 Hillsborough Township Public Schools      Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.