Mid-Year Grades for Seniors

Mid-Year Grades
 If a college requests Mid-Year grades, please submit the following
to either Mrs. Brucia or Mrs. Kreiswirth
  • Stamped, addressed envelope with the college's full name and address
  • Print your full name in the upper left hand corner of the envelope
  • Bring all envelopes and required forms to the guidance secretary and place in the box labeled"Mid Year Grade Mailing"
© 2016 Hillsborough Township Public Schools      Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.