Transcript Requests

HHS Graduates/Former Students

Transcript requests and employment verifications for former Hillsborough HS students are now managed through an external service, Parchment.

Click here to order a transcript or employment verification

$4.40 per transcript for alumni
$12.75 for employment verification

Order Credentials from Parchment

  1. Visit
  2. Create a new account, or use an existing Parchment account (if you already have one). Former students should create a new learner account.
  3. Fill in the requested information to create the account.
  4. After verifying your account, click the green "Order" button, next to transcript.
  5. You will need to know where you need to send the transcript. You can search for most colleges/universities, but will need to enter information for most other recipients. Be sure to have this information ready before you begin. You are responsible for selecting the correct location.
  6. Electronically sign to give consent, and review your order. You can request multiple transcripts at once, and pay at the end.
  7. Complete the online payment process.

You can track your order at any time by returning to your account, logging in, and clicking the Orders tab.

Current Students

Unofficial transcripts can be accessed in your Genesis account.


Your parent must complete the Transcript Release in their Parent Portal account. It is on the forms tab. Access will open in August prior to the your senior year.

For colleges: Move the college to the Applied column in SCOIR.
For scholarships and other purposes: Email or see your counselor. If an unofficial transcript can be used, you can access that in your Genesis account.  


Students and their parent/guardian must complete the following form:

Authorization to Release Student Transcript (FOR CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY)

Directions for use:
Click on link. Complete form. Click to Print, Choose "Save to PDF". Name file and save to your device. Send completed PDF to your school counselor.

This form is valid for one academic year, and can be returned to the student's assigned school counselor.

Grades 9-11: Students who need transcripts for summer programs, scholarships, and outside coursework should request transcripts from their school counselor.